Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
#109574 by Exxeter
Tue May 07, 2013 8:36 am
I just moved my Telo from between the router and modem, to behind the router. The Telo booted with no apparent problems. I tested things by making a call and all seemed fine.

When an incoming call rang my cell phone (I have multi-ring enabled), I realized something was amiss. I called the secondary line and the call came in as it should. But if I call the primary, no joy.

Any help will be appreciated.

I should note that before moving the Telo behind a LAN port, all was working as it should. I would have run this thru chat support, but for some reason I keep getting disconnected from that server.
Last edited by Exxeter on Tue May 07, 2013 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
#109575 by lbmofo
Tue May 07, 2013 8:41 am
Make sure you are not in "Forward All" mode.

Call them Phone: 1-888-711-OOMA (6662)
Hours: Weekdays 7am-7pm PT, Weekends 8am-5pm PT
#109576 by Exxeter
Tue May 07, 2013 8:45 am
Wow! That was quick. I just checked. Definitely says Multi-Ring in My Ooma. Will make the call. Thanks.
#109578 by Exxeter
Tue May 07, 2013 9:32 am
I can't recall anything in recent memory where I felt compelled to come back to a site and say something about excellent service, but this is a time where it is deserved.

The service rep had some tests run while I was on the phone with her and maybe waved a magic wand, told me to unplug my Telo, wait two minutes and reboot it. Problem solved. The good part is yet to come. She called back 20 minutes later to make sure all was well. Bravo.