Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
#106922 by cjstella
Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:36 pm
We too are unable to receive calls. We can call out with no problem. Is Ooma working on this issue?
#106923 by WayneDsr
Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:43 pm
There have been a few posts regarding this issue. I would call support and add your voice to this issue.

Wayne

Customer Support

Phone: 1-888-711-OOMA (6662)
Hours: Weekdays 7am-7pm PT, Weekends 8am-5pm PT
#107569 by Dawn Seckinger
Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:30 pm
Maybe the same issue....Just activated my system and can call out but calls to new number are not recognized when incoming.....Frustrating.....Will contact customer support and see if they can hopefully assist :?
#107570 by lbmofo
Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:53 pm
Dawn Seckinger wrote:Maybe the same issue....Just activated my system and can call out but calls to new number are not recognized when incoming.....Frustrating.....Will contact customer support and see if they can hopefully assist :?

Might be an issue with the number you selected. If don't necessarily care about the number you got, you can add another number https://my.ooma.com/phone_numbers and see if that works. If so, you can have customer service remove the bad one tomorrow.