Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
#106925 by Tom
Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:48 pm
Moderators cannot investigate unless the email address on your forum account matches the one on your ooma account.
#106933 by Healthe
Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:43 pm
Hi Wayne,
Customer Service tried working on the problem, but were unable to correct it. So, I was going to pick up my mom's cell phone and call them back tomorrow. But, my mom just called me at 8:40pm EST tonight and it's working now! I'll try it again tomorrow and report back! Hopefully, it was just a temporary glitch or something. Thanks for your support! Sandy :D
#106934 by Healthe
Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:52 pm
Hi Tom B,
I have changed my email in the Forum account now. Thanks for letting me know.

My phone seems to be working now, but I'll check it out again tomorrow to make sure.

Thanks, Sandy
#106939 by WayneDsr
Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:20 pm
Healthe wrote:Hi Wayne,
Customer Service tried working on the problem, but were unable to correct it. So, I was going to pick up my mom's cell phone and call them back tomorrow. But, my mom just called me at 8:40pm EST tonight and it's working now! I'll try it again tomorrow and report back! Hopefully, it was just a temporary glitch or something. Thanks for your support! Sandy :D

Sometimes all it takes is a "bump" in the right places to get things working! Glad you're back in service!

Wayne
#106962 by Healthe
Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:03 am
Hi,
I received a phone call this morning, so everything is working great again! The call even seemed to be clearer than before. Thanks OOMA and everyone on this forum for your support and customer service! I love my OOMA phone system! Sandy :)
#141772 by ooma_2017
Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:26 pm
Today, I have the same problem. My ooma phone can call all number, but mobile phone can't call my ooma phone! Landlord phone line can call my ooma phone, but needs wait a ong time. I did do the power re-cycle, it doesn't work. I was told to call customer support tomorrow.