Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
#106840 by ttait
Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:11 am
We are traveling, so I set all numbers to forward to my cell. The problem is that no numbers since I started the forwarding are appearing in my call logs. This is only problematic because I can't log in to my.ooma and block junk calls if I can't see them in the logs.
#106851 by ttait
Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:38 pm
appreciate the reply, but it doesn't really address the issue of the calls not appearing in the logs at all.
If I'm flying, with the cell in airplane mode, it wouldn't ring or register the call. So, unless the caller left a message, I would have no way of knowing who called me.
Would be nice if ALL calls appeared in the log. I consider the call logs a great feature of Ooma, and I was just pointing out that forwarding calls seems to negate that feature.
#106853 by WayneDsr
Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:45 pm
Not sure if this would work for you, but using MULTI-RING instead of Call Forwarding leaves a call log as normal. This is how I have my cell connected. It rings both home and cell at the same time.

Wayne
#106875 by Tom
Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:40 pm
Currently call logs are only generated for calls that hit the client (telo or hub). It's on the roadmap this year to add support for server side call logs. So currently there's no call logs for blocked calls or calls treated with call forward all or netout.