Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
#106585 by Dyermaker
Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:49 am
When my mother calls the house, she wants to talk with everyone at the same time. She is used to the old style phone where everyone picks up a receiver and can be included in the conversation. I have been unable to figure out how to do this will my Ooma.

My current set up has a single desk phone connected to the Telo directly and a Ooma Handsets elsewhere in the house. I do not mind adding phones to the equation, the only reason they are not connected at the moment is because they have not been needed with this set up.

Is there a way to do this?
#106591 by thunderbird
Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:10 am
Dyermaker wrote:When my mother calls the house, she wants to talk with everyone at the same time. She is used to the old style phone where everyone picks up a receiver and can be included in the conversation. I have been unable to figure out how to do this will my Ooma.

My current set up has a single desk phone connected to the Telo directly and a Ooma Handsets elsewhere in the house. I do not mind adding phones to the equation, the only reason they are not connected at the moment is because they have not been needed with this set up.

Is there a way to do this?

Pick up the second phone like you normally would to answer a call.

Hit the phone flash button, or press the Talk Button again, or press the hang up button and release the hang up button, to connect a none Ooma phone to an existing conversation.