Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
#104679 by Toots
Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:15 am
Voice Mail has not worked right in some time, I changed the # of rings before going to voicemail and it did no good. I have been home the past 3 days and voice mail has captured all my calls. There are no rings so I am unaware of the calls. Today it let me hear the calls from yesterday but yesterday it said I had 3 saved messages and did not let me hear them.

I again changed the # of rings before going to voicemail, but doubt it will help.

Any suggestions as to how I may correct this situation will be appreciated. Also, is there anyway I can hear the saved messages?

Toots
#104681 by thunderbird
Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:54 am
Toots wrote:Voice Mail has not worked right in some time, I changed the # of rings before going to voicemail and it did no good. I have been home the past 3 days and voice mail has captured all my calls. There are no rings so I am unaware of the calls. Today it let me hear the calls from yesterday but yesterday it said I had 3 saved messages and did not let me hear them.

I again changed the # of rings before going to voicemail, but doubt it will help.

Any suggestions as to how I may correct this situation will be appreciated. Also, is there anyway I can hear the saved messages?

Toots

First remove power from the Ooma Hub. Then repower the Ooma Hub.

Then call your Ooma number from your cell phone and make sure your can hear the Ooma phone ringing.

If you still have problems receiving regular Ooma phone calls, remove power from the Ooma Hub for 1 hour. This allows the Ooma servers to rebuild/repair your Ooma profile. Then repower the Ooma Hub.

Then call your Ooma number from your cell phone and make sure your can hear the Ooma phone ringing.

The saved messages should appear when the Ooma Hub and your Ooma profile is working properly.

If you still have problems contact Ooma Customer Support:

Customer Support
Email: support@oomacare.com
Phone: 1-888-711-OOMA (6662)
Monday-Friday 7am-7pm PST
Saturday-Sunday 8am-5pm PST
Last edited by thunderbird on Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#104704 by Toots
Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:11 am
Yes, it is blue.

I have no cell phone so not certain how I am going to correct this. Will work on it.

Thanks so much for the help.

Toots