Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
#104459 by MsCoulter
Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:18 pm
A strange thing happened today. A friend claimed that she left me a voicemail message this afternoon, but the red light was not blinking when I got home so I thought she did not call. Then when I went to my email I saw I had a 72 second message from her. So, I went onto My Ooma to hear it but no VM was there. I checked the trash, nothing there either, but when I went to the call log, it showed I had a missed call from her at the same time as the email notification was sent. Does anyone know what happened? :|
#104463 by thunderbird
Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:14 am
MsCoulter wrote:A strange thing happened today. A friend claimed that she left me a voicemail message this afternoon, but the red light was not blinking when I got home so I thought she did not call. Then when I went to my email I saw I had a 72 second message from her. So, I went onto My Ooma to hear it but no VM was there. I checked the trash, nothing there either, but when I went to the call log, it showed I had a missed call from her at the same time as the email notification was sent. Does anyone know what happened? :|

Try powering off the Ooma for one hour. This gives time for the Ooma servers to rebuild your Ooma profile. Then repower the Ooma device, and see if the voicemail shows up.