Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
#99900 by mogulman
Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:06 am
I've had intermittent issues over the last few days, where I get the message saying "all circuits are busy" when trying to call certain phone numbers using my OOMA.

I'm fairly new to OOMA. I've had it for a few months. I never had this happen before. Any ideas? Does this happen often?
#99912 by thunderbird
Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:26 pm
mogulman wrote:I've had intermittent issues over the last few days, where I get the message saying "all circuits are busy" when trying to call certain phone numbers using my OOMA.

I'm fairly new to OOMA. I've had it for a few months. I never had this happen before. Any ideas? Does this happen often?

No this doesn't happen very often. Ooma Telo firmware version 60080 is being "pushed" out to users, starting last week. It appears that there may be some "bug" in this new software.

Try removing power from the Ooma Telo and wait for a minute or two, then repower the Ooma Telo.
#99918 by mogulman
Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:46 pm
Tried rebooting. I also logged into the Telo to see that it was one 60080. I'll see if it is any better tomorrow.
#99922 by thunderbird
Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:48 pm
mogulman wrote:I've had intermittent issues over the last few days, where I get the message saying "all circuits are busy" when trying to call certain phone numbers using my OOMA.

Try calling with prefix *98 or *96 before the number. Example: *98-1-xxx-xxx-xxxx
#100126 by mogulman
Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:16 pm
Still happening intermittently. I'm assuming this is on the server side of things, not being able to get a trunk out or something.
#100168 by mogulman
Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:14 am
All these tips are nice, but isn't a recording saying "All Circuits are Busy", coming from OOMA and not my Telo? Or does the Telo have the capability of playing this recording. I doubt it.

If it is OOMA and not my Telo, which is what I think, then there is nothing I can do. It is just OOMA's connectivity with their telephony providers that is causing the issue.

Jeff
#100169 by thunderbird
Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:10 am
mogulman wrote:All these tips are nice, but isn't a recording saying "All Circuits are Busy", coming from OOMA and not my Telo? Or does the Telo have the capability of playing this recording. I doubt it.

If it is OOMA and not my Telo, which is what I think, then there is nothing I can do. It is just OOMA's connectivity with their telephony providers that is causing the issue.

Jeff

Customer Support
Email: support@oomacare.com
Phone: 1-888-711-OOMA (6662)
Monday-Friday 7am-7pm PST
Saturday-Sunday 8am-5pm PST
#100175 by mogulman
Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:47 am
Anyone else had this issue? Do you know if this is in the OOMA device or if this message is coming from OOMA?

I don't want to bother calling them unless it starts happening more often.

Does anyone from OOMA monitor these forums?