Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
#96043 by patti33
Mon May 21, 2012 11:14 am
My daughter told me she'd called twice on the 18th and our phone rang and rang even voice mail didn't pick up. I let our Uniden phone take the message rather than letting Telo take it. I set Telo not to pick up for several rings so that our phone can record the message. I checked the caller id and there was nothing, and in checking in My Ooma I saw I'd missed calls
from a friend. I know both parties were using cell phones but I don't know that is any reason.

I emailed Ooma about this and it's been over 48 hours and no real reply other than the automatic reply. I just want to know
how often this happens and IF anyone else has had it happen? Have had Ooma for several months coming from Vonage for
about 7 years so I'm not new to this.

The phone is working today. I know because I (we) got three (wrong party) calls this morning. VBG
#96067 by thunderbird
Mon May 21, 2012 4:59 pm
patti33 wrote:My daughter told me she'd called twice on the 18th and our phone rang and rang even voice mail didn't pick up. I let our Uniden phone take the message rather than letting Telo take it. I set Telo not to pick up for several rings so that our phone can record the message. I checked the caller id and there was nothing, and in checking in My Ooma I saw I'd missed calls
from a friend. I know both parties were using cell phones but I don't know that is any reason.

I emailed Ooma about this and it's been over 48 hours and no real reply other than the automatic reply. I just want to know
how often this happens and IF anyone else has had it happen? Have had Ooma for several months coming from Vonage for
about 7 years so I'm not new to this.

The phone is working today. I know because I (we) got three (wrong party) calls this morning. VBG

Usually an Ooma device reboot will correct this problem. If it doesn't, remove power for one hour from the Ooma device. Then repower the Ooma device and test by having someone call you that couldn't get through before.