Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
#95458 by carapace
Wed May 02, 2012 7:06 am
We have a Panasonic KX-TGA931T set of cordless phones. Since installing ooma the saved numbers in the "phone book" (stored numbers) don't connect. A message from ooma says "your call can not be completed at this time, please try again later". It has said this for multiple numbers, on many attempts, however if you enter the numbers by hand, the call goes through. I have tried re-entering (storing) a number but that doesn't go through either. Is our "phone book" feature now useless or is there something I'm missing.
Thanks
#95461 by thunderbird
Wed May 02, 2012 7:48 am
carapace wrote:We have a Panasonic KX-TGA931T set of cordless phones. Since installing ooma the saved numbers in the "phone book" (stored numbers) don't connect. A message from ooma says "your call can not be completed at this time, please try again later". It has said this for multiple numbers, on many attempts, however if you enter the numbers by hand, the call goes through. I have tried re-entering (storing) a number but that doesn't go through either. Is our "phone book" feature now useless or is there something I'm missing.
Thanks

I think you are missing some thing.

Maybe if you access My Ooma https://my.ooma.com/system and enable 10 digit calling that will will help.

Also if I remember right, I had to add a 1 and area code for my Panasonic phone stored numbers? Example 1-xxx-xxx-xxxx.
#95468 by kdmc69
Wed May 02, 2012 12:27 pm
carapace wrote:We have a Panasonic KX-TGA931T set of cordless phones. Since installing ooma the saved numbers in the "phone book" (stored numbers) don't connect. A message from ooma says "your call can not be completed at this time, please try again later". It has said this for multiple numbers, on many attempts, however if you enter the numbers by hand, the call goes through. I have tried re-entering (storing) a number but that doesn't go through either. Is our "phone book" feature now useless or is there something I'm missing.
Thanks

I have the same Panasonic system that you have. I have no problem dialing from my contacts list. I do have the area code on all the local numbers and a 1 and area code on long distance numbers. Maybe that will help you out.