Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
#92883 by AZGuyJoe
Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:34 pm
How long does it take for a call to show up in the call log?
I ask because last month about a weeks worth of calls didn't show up.
I just checked now and the last logged call was 3 days ago. I checked my phone and I've received 8 calls since then. I have no idea how many I've placed but it was at least that many.
#92888 by thunderbird
Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:22 pm
It only should take a few minutes for the Call Log to update each time you make a call.

Try removing power from your Ooma device for one hour. Then repower the Ooma device, and check My Ooma. If you still don't see an updated Call Log in My Ooma, contact Ooma Customer Suppport:

Customer Support
Email: support@oomacare.com
Phone: 1-888-711-OOMA (6662)
Monday-Friday 7am-7pm PST
Saturday-Sunday 8am-5pm PST
#93868 by RScottyL
Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:11 am
I have been experiencing the same thing lately!

I will give this a try and see if it works!
#93870 by thunderbird
Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:59 pm
Information only:
I made some calls a while ago, and then checked the Ooma Call logs. From the time it took me to walk from the location in our home where I was using the phone, and then open the browser in the computer to view the call logs; the calls that I just made were already entered in my call logs. Probably two or three minutes later. I did this test using two different Ooma Telos, calling each other, and also calling my cell phone.
#93872 by lbmofo
Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:08 pm
Call log entry update should be almost instaneous. If you have lags, something is going on where your device is not updating the central database. You can correct this situation by rebooting the Ooma device; some entries maybe lost. Or you can wait and all entries will be caught up (my last instance, I waited for a few days, and they all came back).