Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
#92416 by legendsguy
Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:48 pm
I just found out that people haven't been able to make incoming calls to my main business line. They get long a long dial tone. We can call out on the line. That is why we didn't know their was a problem. Our second line is making and receiving calls but of course none of our customers have the second line number.

I called OOMA tech support and she escalated it and told me someone should get back to me via email or my cell.

Has anybody had this problem? Our last incoming call was yesterday at 10:30 am. We thought it was just a quiet day. I can't afford have this out any longer. I did unplug the OOMA system and plugged it back in and it didn't change anything.
#92423 by legendsguy
Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:47 pm
I got the problem solved. I was able to get hold of someone at Ooma HQ and I have to say they had outstanding service! The way I got ahold of them was a bit unorthodox but it worked and they flipped a switch and it's working.