Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
#92281 by bayhollow
Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:14 pm
When someone tries to call our ooma number they get this message, "call can not be completed at this time please try again later, message 6 WI01GN". I have been a customer for around 7 months and this just started today. I have the Ooma Telo and it is connected modem-ooma-router, it has the latest firmware update. I have tried unpluging everything for 20 minutes and then rebooting the modem-ooma-router in that order, but it didn't help. I called customer support and they had me disconnect all the cables to the Ooma and then reconnect them in this order, phone, internet cable, then power supply. Once the system rebooted they tried to call my Ooma number, the first try didn't work and then they must of done something on there end, because the second try was successful. After I got off the phone with customer support I tried calling my Ooma number with my cell phone and got the message again, PLEASE HELP.
#92290 by thunderbird
Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:10 pm
I see a few other people are reporting to the Ooma forum that they are having the same problem. It is probably a carrier routing problem.

It seems like the Ooma moderators, that are also Ooma Engineers had been AWOL for some time, at least from the Ooma Forum.

This has helped other people in the past:
Access My Ooma https://my.ooma.com/blacklists and temporarily Disable both black lists, and click o Save.
Next access My Ooma https://my.ooma.com/privacy and temporarily disable Anonymous Call Block and click on Save.
Next remove power from your Ooma Telo for twenty minutes. At the end of the twenty minutes, repower the Ooma Telo. Test using your cell phone to call your Ooma one line number.

If you haven't do so already, be sure to report your problem to Ooma Customer Service:

Customer Support
Email: support@oomacare.com
Phone: 1-888-711-OOMA (6662)
Monday-Friday 7am-7pm PST
Saturday-Sunday 8am-5pm PST