Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
#92286 by artiecon
Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:44 pm
Clicking on the check box and clicking on the light blue Save button turns the Save button dark blue but nothing else happens. I do not have a confirmation of a change being made to my system, and if I go off the page and then back, the check box remains un-checked.

Don't know where to go next
#92287 by thunderbird
Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:57 pm
artiecon wrote:Clicking on the check box and clicking on the light blue Save button turns the Save button dark blue but nothing else happens. I do not have a confirmation of a change being made to my system, and if I go off the page and then back, the check box remains un-checked.

Don't know where to go next

Remove power from your Ooma Telo for twenty minutes. Then repower your Ooma Telo. Go back to My Ooma and enable ten digit dialing.

Next if that doesn't work, contact Ooma Customer Service:

Customer Support
Email: support@oomacare.com
Phone: 1-888-711-OOMA (6662)
Monday-Friday 7am-7pm PST
Saturday-Sunday 8am-5pm PST
#92414 by turbo9
Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:21 pm
I don't 310 numbers work at all in Canada with Ooma and I am not even sure they exist in the States (given questions Ooma asked me when I mentioned this to them).
#92415 by thunderbird
Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:43 pm
This is a post about 8xx numbers that are having the same problem. Maybe when the 8xx numbers are fixed, the area code 310 numbers will befixed also????
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=13098&start=10

In any case, if you haven't done so already, be sure to contact Ooma Customer Support and report this problem, so that support will know.

Customer Support
Email: support@oomacare.com
Phone: 1-888-711-OOMA (6662)
Monday-Friday 7am-7pm PST
Saturday-Sunday 8am-5pm PST
#92417 by fonfellow
Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:16 pm
Telcodata describes 403-310 as a "7-digit service" rate centre. It sounds like a special service number used by Telus for the "convenience" of their customers. If the 10-digit dialing doesn't work for you, try their tollfree number: 1-800-400-2598.
#92418 by artiecon
Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:34 pm
Thanks for the responses. Yes, the 403-310-xxxx numbers are special service numbers here in Alberta but I see they are also in Quebec as well. When I tried the 1-8xx number instead, it gave me the same response.

I'll report it to Customer support.
#92419 by fonfellow
Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:46 pm
artiecon wrote:Thanks for the responses. Yes, the 403-310-xxxx numbers are special service numbers here in Alberta but I see they are also in Quebec as well. When I tried the 1-8xx number instead, it gave me the same response.

I'll report it to Customer support.

Hmmm. I got the same thing as you dialing 403-310 from my ooma (and a fast busy from non-ooma) but did complete "Welcome to Telus" to the tollfree number from my ooma. (I'm in the US, but we're on the same brotherly network.)
#92430 by turbo9
Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:04 am
310 numbers exist in Ontario and they don't work when used with Ooma.

To my knowledge, these are 7 digit numbers where the area code is not required even when you are in a ten digit dialing area. Your call would appear to route based on where you are calling from and you are connected to a local service.

So, if you call 310-TAXI, you get the local (affiliated) taxi company.

For reference, Bell (quite a large national Telco) only have 310 numbers on their website for their voice and Internet divisions. No area codes.
#92447 by Bobby B
Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:53 pm
Currently, we don't support 310-XXXX service/business numbers in Canada.

turbo9 wrote:310 numbers exist in Ontario and they don't work when used with Ooma.

To my knowledge, these are 7 digit numbers where the area code is not required even when you are in a ten digit dialing area. Your call would appear to route based on where you are calling from and you are connected to a local service.
#93002 by EX Bell
Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:16 pm
This number from Bell Canada showed up in my call log today. I phoned back and it seems to be the same as if you were phoning 310 BELL. I realize it's not the same as having all 310 numbers working, but it's an option to reach someone at Bell if you still have some of their products and you need to contact them via your Ooma phone.

(877) 866-8880

Also if you have a Bell Mobility phone, don't forget that *611 is a free call to them, no minutes charged. If you need to reach them about a non-mobility product, press 5