Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
#90493 by hes
Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:11 pm
One of the purported advantages with Ooma Premier service is the ability to listen to the incoming voicemail message from the Ooma handset as well as from the Telo. I've noted that the speakerphone volume on the handset is WAY less than that being heard from the Telo when a message is being received. Sound volume is set at max for both the speakerphone and the earpiece on the Ooma Telo. Volume on the Ooma handset seems less with an "active" incoming voicemail than it does when playing back the already recorded voicemail message. I'm running system version 50832. Any thoughts or suggestions?
#90800 by thunderbird
Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:03 pm
hes wrote:One of the purported advantages with Ooma Premier service is the ability to listen to the incoming voicemail message from the Ooma handset as well as from the Telo. I've noted that the speakerphone volume on the handset is WAY less than that being heard from the Telo when a message is being received. Sound volume is set at max for both the speakerphone and the earpiece on the Ooma Telo. Volume on the Ooma handset seems less with an "active" incoming voicemail than it does when playing back the already recorded voicemail message. I'm running system version 50832. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Contact Ooma Customer Support with your problem:

Customer Support
Email: support@oomacare.com
Phone: 1-888-711-OOMA (6662)
Monday-Friday 7am-7pm PST
Saturday-Sunday 8am-5pm PST

Please let the forum know how you come out.