Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
#89533 by microsmith
Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:50 pm
I noticed the other day that I had a few voice messages on my Ooma handset. I am able to retrieve these messages through the handset, but when I log online it shows no messages. Voice messages are not being forwarded to my email either. I have two lines. I use the handset line for voice and the console line for fax. The fax line is my main line so I could hook it to the console and dedicate those calls as fax. Is the problem that voice messages online only show for the main number and not the second number? And if so, how do you change it? I have Ooma premiere service.
#89538 by thunderbird
Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:47 pm
microsmith wrote:I noticed the other day that I had a few voice messages on my Ooma handset. I am able to retrieve these messages through the handset, but when I log online it shows no messages. Voice messages are not being forwarded to my email either. I have two lines. I use the handset line for voice and the console line for fax. The fax line is my main line so I could hook it to the console and dedicate those calls as fax. Is the problem that voice messages online only show for the main number and not the second number? And if so, how do you change it? I have Ooma premiere service.

First:
Check for the version of Ooma Telo firmware that you have by Dialing *#*#001. The firmware version audio comes out of your Ooma Telo Speaker after dialing *#*#001 in one of your phones. The latest firmware update is 50832, which is being "pushed" out by Ooma last and this wee, and should help with this problem.

Next:
Power off the Ooma device for 20 minutes. This allows time for the Ooma servers to reload/reset/correct your Ooma profile. Then repower the Ooma device and test.

If that doen't help, contact Ooma Customer Support:

Customer Support
Email: support@oomacare.com
Phone: 1-888-711-OOMA (6662)
Monday-Friday 7am-7pm PST
Saturday-Sunday 8am-5pm PST