call log stopped recording

Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
Post Reply
dbaral
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:27 pm

call log stopped recording

Post by dbaral » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:30 am

As of November 1st, the call log on My Ooma stopped listing calls sent and received. Does anyone else have this problem, or know how to fix it? Unit is an Ooma Telo. Thanks

thunderbird
Posts: 6388
Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:41 pm

Re: call log stopped recording

Post by thunderbird » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:35 am

dbaral wrote:As of November 1st, the call log on My Ooma stopped listing calls sent and received. Does anyone else have this problem, or know how to fix it? Unit is an Ooma Telo. Thanks
Temporary fix:
Power off the Ooma device for 20 minutes. This allows time for the Ooma servers to reload/reset/correct your Ooma profile. Then repower the Ooma device and test.

Ooma Telo Firmware Update 50832 is supposed to fix this issue, is being pushed out during the next two weeks:
Fix issue recognizing certain Ooma Bluetooth adapters [11787]
Adjust Touch Panel sensitivity for REW/STOP/FF keys on some Telos [10274]
Fix additional issue having to do with robotic voice on certain Internet connections [11849]
Fix issue where myooma stops showing new call logs after the telo receives caller-ID containing "&" [11978]

Check for the version of Ooma Telo firmware that you have by Dialing *#*#001. The firmware version audio comes out of your Ooma Telo Speaker after dialing *#*#001 in one of your phones.

See topic: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12768

dbaral
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:27 pm

Re: call log stopped recording

Post by dbaral » Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:59 am

thunderbird wrote:
dbaral wrote:As of November 1st, the call log on My Ooma stopped listing calls sent and received. Does anyone else have this problem, or know how to fix it? Unit is an Ooma Telo. Thanks
Temporary fix:
Power off the Ooma device for 20 minutes. This allows time for the Ooma servers to reload/reset/correct your Ooma profile. Then repower the Ooma device and test.

Temporary fix worked; many thanks....

pjh
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:52 am

Re: call log stopped recording

Post by pjh » Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:07 pm

Will this also work for the Hub/Scout. No call log shown since 3 November.

thunderbird
Posts: 6388
Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:41 pm

Re: call log stopped recording

Post by thunderbird » Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:35 pm

pjh wrote:Will this also work for the Hub/Scout. No call log shown since 3 November.
It should help with the Hub also.

WayneDsr
Posts: 3790
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:28 pm
Location: Northern Indiana

Re: call log stopped recording

Post by WayneDsr » Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:58 am

Same thing happened with my hub today and turning it off for 20 minutes worked, thanks.

Wayne
ooma customer since January 2009
ooma hardware: core (hub/scout) and Telo
Lifetime Premier Member

Post Reply