Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
#87310 by golfnut
Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:55 am
My voice mails indicators are working on my telo handsets and on my.ooma. The Telo status indicator is flashing red as if I have new VM. When I hit the play button the message says I have no new messages. I did the power down reset thing for 15 minutes, but nothing has changed. Any ideas?
#87315 by thunderbird
Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:48 am
golfnut wrote:My voice mails indicators are working on my telo handsets and on my.ooma. The Telo status indicator is flashing red as if I have new VM. When I hit the play button the message says I have no new messages. I did the power down reset thing for 15 minutes, but nothing has changed. Any ideas?

For a test, you could call your Ooma number with your cell phone, friend's phone or have a friend or relative call the Ooma number, and not answer your Ooma number, so that the call will go to voicemail. Then check the Ooma voicemail to see if it is working.

Make sure that the Volume is turned up on your Ooma device.

You can also go to https://www.ooma.com/app/support/voicemail and read through the topics to see if you might have to make a configuration adjustment or change.

If none of those things work, contact Ooma Customer Support:

Customer Support
Email: support@oomacare.com
Phone: 1-888-711-OOMA (6662)
Monday-Friday 7am-7pm PST
Saturday-Sunday 8am-5pm PST