Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
#86192 by planomax
Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:50 pm
Is there something that can be done to get the caller ID in the voicemail list? It's REALLY annoying to have to go back and forth through the logs and voicemail to try to match numbers to caller ID.

Thanks in advance.
#86196 by thunderbird
Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:42 pm
planomax wrote:Is there something that can be done to get the caller ID in the voicemail list? It's REALLY annoying to have to go back and forth through the logs and voicemail to try to match numbers to caller ID.

Thanks in advance.

I believe if you go into My Ooma, Call Logs, Find the Phone number that you want to see in Caller ID, go to the far right Gear, and click on it. You can then add a Contact, filling in the Name of the person the way you want to see it in Caller Id. Try it and let us know if it works for you.
#86199 by planomax
Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:16 pm
Thanks for the reply - but the caller ID is already in the system. I don't want to have to do this for each new caller. Especially since the data is already there.

Now I may do this for a few friends, but that doesn't really help the situation as I know those numbers already and can tell who they are just by the number.

I thought maybe there was a setting that I could change to add a column in the table.

Perhaps I'll request in another thread.

Again - thanks for the response.