Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
#83484 by Magnus
Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:12 am
When I call out to our school using Ooma, I get a message to the effect that "your service has been temporarily interrupted" instructing me to call 800-239-3000. After that message plays twice, my call goes through. This doesn't happen on all numbers I call.

I called the same number using my cell and there is no recorded message, and the call goes through normally.

I googled the 800 number and got DeltaCom Inc. I'm guessing this is am Ooma provider issue.

Please advise.
#83497 by thunderbird
Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:17 pm
Magnus wrote:When I call out to our school using Ooma, I get a message to the effect that "your service has been temporarily interrupted" instructing me to call 800-239-3000. After that message plays twice, my call goes through. This doesn't happen on all numbers I call.

I called the same number using my cell and there is no recorded message, and the call goes through normally.

I googled the 800 number and got DeltaCom Inc. I'm guessing this is am Ooma provider issue.

Please advise.

I would E-mail Ooma customer support with this problem:

Customer Support
Email: support@oomacare.com
Phone: 1-888-711-OOMA (6662)
Monday-Friday 7am-7pm PST
Saturday-Sunday 8am-5pm PST
#83537 by EricJRW
Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:43 am
Also please let us know what support says. I'm always curious about this sort of thing.