Your service has been temporarily interrupted

Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
Magnus

Your service has been temporarily interrupted

Post by Magnus » Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:12 am

When I call out to our school using Ooma, I get a message to the effect that "your service has been temporarily interrupted" instructing me to call 800-239-3000. After that message plays twice, my call goes through. This doesn't happen on all numbers I call.

I called the same number using my cell and there is no recorded message, and the call goes through normally.

I googled the 800 number and got DeltaCom Inc. I'm guessing this is am Ooma provider issue.

Please advise.

thunderbird

Re: Your service has been temporarily interrupted

Post by thunderbird » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:17 pm

Magnus wrote:When I call out to our school using Ooma, I get a message to the effect that "your service has been temporarily interrupted" instructing me to call 800-239-3000. After that message plays twice, my call goes through. This doesn't happen on all numbers I call.

I called the same number using my cell and there is no recorded message, and the call goes through normally.

I googled the 800 number and got DeltaCom Inc. I'm guessing this is am Ooma provider issue.

Please advise.
I would E-mail Ooma customer support with this problem:

Customer Support
Email: support@oomacare.com
Phone: 1-888-711-OOMA (6662)
Monday-Friday 7am-7pm PST
Saturday-Sunday 8am-5pm PST

EricJRW

Re: Your service has been temporarily interrupted

Post by EricJRW » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:43 am

Also please let us know what support says. I'm always curious about this sort of thing.
ooma hub with one scout (looking to add at least one more)
Premier Service (I was not expecting to do this, but I love the Premier features)
Panasonic KX-TG4024 (w/ 4 handsets)
Customer since November 2010
Internet access: FiOS 15/5