Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
#80091 by carrigan
Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:14 am
I'm a new Ooma user so hope these questions make sense or haven't been answered elsewhere.
I received 45703 update last night and have following questions:

I was under the impression that now when I dial *#*#001 I would get a spoken message indicating my current version.
Priorto the update I would get an off-the-hook signal.
Now I get 2 short beeps and then the dial tone.
Is there something I am not doing or something I'm missing?
What is supposed to happen after dialing *#*#001 ?

While I know I have the 45703 update because I have the new setup pages, I can't seem to find the version number now. I was able to find it before on the previous version of the setup pages. I have looked at all the options Home, Internet Settings, Home Network and all the other options on the left but don't see the version number on any of the screens.
I'm sure it's there some where.
Hoping someone can point me in right direction.

Thanks in advanced for any help that can be given
#80094 by kdmc69
Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:25 am
carrigan wrote:While I know I have the 45703 update because I have the new setup pages, I can't seem to find the version number now. I was able to find it before on the previous version of the setup pages. I have looked at all the options Home, Internet Settings, Home Network and all the other options on the left but don't see the version number on any of the screens.
I'm sure it's there some where.
Hoping someone can point me in right direction.

Thanks in advanced for any help that can be given

The version number is in the upper right corner of the screen on the Home page.
#80096 by carrigan
Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:52 am
Thanks, I see it now.
Both of my questions now answered.
As a new user, I must say Ooma has met and exceeded my expectations
#80097 by torreyaz
Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:57 am
You can also paste this into your browser "http://172.27.35.1/home.lp" (no quotes) and this will take you into the network settings of the Telo itself. The Ver. number is in the upper right.