Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
#78207 by carthman
Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:57 am
Hi, since yesterday I have been unable to receive calls. This is not happening all the time, but it is hit or miss if a call gets through. My callers either get a fast busy signal or "all circuits are busy". I have rebooted all my equipment and outgoing calls are fine. Anyone else having this issue?
#78215 by ntoy
Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:26 am
Hello,

If this is still happening, please send me a personal message with your info & some call examples to escalate to our carrier.

Thx
#78251 by Mbrenner
Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:20 pm
I am having the same problem. We can call out, but people say it rings and rings when they try to call. When I tried it myself, the same thing happened. I tried to pick up on the Ooma line and there was no dial tone, so something is happening. It is just not coming through.

I just rebooted the Ooma and it is still happening.

One more thing. It has been happening since last week, not just since yesterday.
#78258 by lbmofo
Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:21 pm
Mbrenner wrote:I am having the same problem. We can call out, but people say it rings and rings when they try to call. When I tried it myself, the same thing happened. I tried to pick up on the Ooma line and there was no dial tone, so something is happening. It is just not coming through.

I just rebooted the Ooma and it is still happening.

One more thing. It has been happening since last week, not just since yesterday.

Are all your Telo buttons showing blue?
#78429 by StacciMR
Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:15 pm
I can make outgoing calls just fine but anyone trying to call me ggets nothing but ringing. All of the lights on the device are blue. Now what?
#78435 by sekitanotoko
Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:13 pm
I too can make outgoing calls without any trouble, but incoming calls often get a 'this number is no longer in service' message or it will simply stop ringing. This has been happening on and off for about 2 weeks. All the lights on the telo appear as they always have. I've tried rebooting my cable modem, my router and my telo, but am still missing 80% of incoming calls. These missed calls do not appear on my call history when I log in to ooma.com. My family and friends are getting upset that they are not able to reach me. I am very anxious to hear how to fix this.
#78439 by sekitanotoko
Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:41 pm
Calls from verizon are reporting that my number has been disconnected. Calls from at&t just give 3 short beeps and disconnect. Calls from comcast subscribers report that the number is disconnected. Calls from google voice or my other sip service connect without any problems. Is this the same for anybody else? I used to be on comcast, transfered to vonage, and then transfered to ooma, keeping my number each time. Help.
#78442 by thunderbird
Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:40 pm
sekitanotoko:
Even though your problem fits into a group that have the same problem, it is an idividual problem for each person having this problem, so you still have to report your problem to Ooma Customer Support to get it resolved.

Customer Support
Email: support@oomacare.com
Phone: 1-888-711-OOMA (6662)
Monday-Friday 7am-7pm PST
Saturday-Sunday 8am-5pm PST
#78447 by carthman
Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:40 am
My issue seems to have been resolved. Not sure what the issue was but ntoy and support seems to have fixed it up!