Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
#74667 by batchman
Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:24 am
My OOMA is great and we can make most calls just fine with land line quality. We don't have the telo, but the older hub. When trying to dial 573-674-xxxx numbers, we get a message saying "route not found". Has anyone ran into something similar? Tech support says that we are being blocked from the other end, but we've tried calling restaruants with the same result.
#74668 by murphy
Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:26 am
Do you have 10 digit dialing enabled?
If not, are you putting a 1 in front of the number?
Try it with a 1 even if you do have 10 digit dialing enabled.
#74711 by thunderbird
Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:20 am
batchman wrote:Yes, it is long distance from our 636 area, so we are dialing a 1 to call the 573 area. We can reach other exchanges in the 573 area, just not this one.

Try dialing the *99 work-around before you dial the 1-573 number.

Besure to report your problem to Ooma Support.
#74740 by ntoy
Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:09 am
batchman wrote:My OOMA is great and we can make most calls just fine with land line quality. We don't have the telo, but the older hub. When trying to dial 573-674-xxxx numbers, we get a message saying "route not found". Has anyone ran into something similar? Tech support says that we are being blocked from the other end, but we've tried calling restaruants with the same result.

Hello,

Please send me a personal message & include: date, timestamps, phone numbers, & exact symptom on both ends