Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
#73708 by Zensurfer
Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:05 pm
I installed and activated my OOma telo and activated my Premier subscription account around November 2010. I have used my OOma telo several times up to December of 2010. Just last week, I notice the top three blue icons have been flashing for several days. I have just tried to use my OOma and all I get is a busy signal. Now, just two of the three blue icons on the top right side are still flashing. I have tried to login to your website but it doesn't recognize my phone number, email or password. Can you please get this fixed as I would need to start using the device very soon. Thank you.

My number is 415-839-4966

Sincerly,

Serge
#73718 by Zensurfer
Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:41 pm
Zensurfer wrote:I installed and activated my OOma telo and activated my Premier subscription account around November 2010. I have used my OOma telo several times up to December of 2010. Just last week, I notice the top three blue icons have been flashing for several days. I have just tried to use my OOma and all I get is a busy signal. Now, just two of the three blue icons on the top right side are still flashing. I have tried to login to your website but it doesn't recognize my phone number, email or password. Can you please get this fixed as I would need to start using the device very soon. Thank you.

My number is 415-839-4966

Sincerly,

Serge

update: was able to fix issue. turned out to be a network problem