Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
#71643 by scottlindner
Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:21 pm
I just set up my parents with an Ooma Telo (I have the old school hub). I have them set up with landline integration until they port their number. They are complaining of voicemail being too quiet to hear. I believe, although have not proven yet, it only happens with calls coming in on their land line. Is there a way to increase the gain on the Telo when recording voicemail?

Cheers,
Scott
#73000 by nskinla
Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:23 pm
I'm not sure I understand the moderator's answer re: bug 9538. I still have my landline connected to Ooma because I have to separate my DSL from my phone service, then port my phone number over to Ooma. The voice mail volume on line 1 (coming into my landline) is very low, but voicemails from the second number I set up on Ooma are fine. Does this mean once I port the number over to Ooma that I should expect decent volume on line 1?
#73007 by scottlindner
Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:26 pm
nskinla wrote:I'm not sure I understand the moderator's answer re: bug 9538. I still have my landline connected to Ooma because I have to separate my DSL from my phone service, then port my phone number over to Ooma. The voice mail volume on line 1 (coming into my landline) is very low, but voicemails from the second number I set up on Ooma are fine. Does this mean once I port the number over to Ooma that I should expect decent volume on line 1?

That is my understanding.