Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
#70345 by Compfan03
Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:03 am
Ooma is functioning perfectly, but when I receive voice mail, the Ooma Hub orange light does not go on indicating there is a message waiting. In fact I do not see any lights on the Ooma Hub - not even the blue light that indicates everything is working fine. How can I fix this?
#70350 by Compfan03
Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:38 am
Yes, I did try turning the thumbwheel, and it made no difference. I still have no light on my Omma Hub, and no indication that I have received a voice mail. Can someone help? Is there an Ooma number to call for help?
#70354 by Compfan03
Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:06 am
Red face here - I was turning the volume wheel on the left. When I turned the wheel on the right of the Ooma Hub it fixed my no-voice-mail-light problem. Full disclosure - I found the answer on page 17 of a search in this forum. Anyhow the problem is fixed!
#70361 by EricJRW
Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:34 am
Compfan03 wrote:Red face here - I was turning the volume wheel on the left. When I turned the wheel on the right of the Ooma Hub it fixed my no-voice-mail-light problem. Full disclosure - I found the answer on page 17 of a search in this forum. Anyhow the problem is fixed!

Cool!