Having trouble placing or receiving calls or using your voicemail system on Ooma Telo VoIP Phones? Post your questions here.
#70006 by sbwirtz
Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:35 pm
I purchased a Telo more than a month ago and hooked it up to my existing Panasonic system. Everything was working well, but I decided I'd like to utilize some of the Premiere features, so I purchased a Telo handset.

I'd like callers to be able to call my 2nd line # directly and receive a unique voice message if unavailable. I created a personal device in Phone Number Preferences and assigned the handset the 2nd line #. When prompted on the handset, I recorded a unique greeting for that #/device. When I tested the voice mail from one of my Panasonic handsets, the voice mail recording was operational. When I tested it from my cell phone and from a remote land-line, it rang, connected, and an audible beep was heard seconds later...no message heard, no opportunity to leave a message.

What am I missing? HELP!
#70513 by ntoy
Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:16 am
Hello,

Your account currently shows that both numbers are shared. In other words, they are both using the same voicemail.