This forum includes tips for maintaining the best audio quality possible with the Ooma System. If your Ooma system is having issues with dropped calls, static audio or echo, look here for assistance.
#61576 by svishal2001
Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:01 am
I have just arted using OOMA as a replacement for my cellphones. US calls are clear, but international calls to India, and incoming calls from india are not clear at all. I am very dissapointed. I have very good bandwidth so that is not an issue. Since US calls are clear, I suspect OOMA does not have good connectivity international. Any advice?
#61584 by lbmofo
Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:16 am
Incoming with poor quality is the other party's (from India) carrier issue right?
Outgoing with poor quaity for you is also your calling card company's issue unless you have better results calling from a cell phone?
#61585 by svishal2001
Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:18 am
lbmofo wrote:Incoming with poor quality is the other party's (from India) carrier issue right?
Outgoing with poor quaity for you is also your calling card company's issue unless you have better results calling from a cell phone?

You are right, I am getting clear calls when I receive calls from india on my cellphone(which is now on a post paid plan, so I dont want to use it much)