This forum includes tips for maintaining the best audio quality possible with the Ooma System. If your Ooma system is having issues with dropped calls, static audio or echo, look here for assistance.
#50470 by tommies
Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:38 am
mcintire1980 wrote: I unplugged the belkin router for a few minutes to configure another router I'm using else where. I configured the router and plugged the belkin back in without changing any settings.

I'm just wonder if you use the old cordless phone (2.4MHz/5.8MHz) and your routers have wireless? If so turn off your cordless phones and test it with a corded phone.

Also do both of your router have wireless turn on and interfere with each other?

Do you test it while turn off the other router?
#51050 by mcintire1980
Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:22 pm
I'll try a corded phone however everything was working fine with the cordless phone and routers until I unplugged the main router.
Thanks
Last edited by mcintire1980 on Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#51055 by mcintire1980
Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:15 pm
Corded telephone sounded the same way. Also I didn't have any messages and accidentally hit play and noticed the voice on the system itself sounded like the calls. I'm starting to think it has something to do with the system itself.