I have the same issues with my Ooma Telo.
Anyone reading this post have the procedure for doing a factory reset on the Telo? I read the hub reset (depressing the tab to the upper left); is there a magic sweet
spot on the telo too?
How to factory reset a Telo
Since Telo firmware version 32829, the light sequence on factory reset is slightly different:
1. Power off the Telo unit, wait around 15 seconds, then power it back on,
2. When the logo starts flashing RED, press and hold 'Stop' and 'Trash' keys at the same time,
3. The logo should then flash alternatively BLUE and RED,
4. Release the 'Stop' and 'Trash' keys when the logo turns solid BLUE (not RED as it used to be), then it takes around 30 more seconds before it goes to step 5 (the play button light goes amber, the logo light goes off, ...) - be patient - DO NOT unplug the power otherwise the factory reset is not effective !!
5. The unit is factory reset and restarts by itself -- this is shown by the fact that line 1 and line 2 buttons turn blue, then next row (trash and envelope buttons) turns blue, then runway lighting on bottom row .....