This forum includes tips for maintaining the best audio quality possible with the Ooma System. If your Ooma system is having issues with dropped calls, static audio or echo, look here for assistance.
#37102 by disgruntled_boy
Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:50 pm
I have a landline integrated with my ooma telo and my mom said she got a busy signal all day yesterday and today when calling me. I tried calling my number from my cell phone and I get a busy signal also. All lights are blue on the telo. I believe I can place calls but will verify when I get home later today. Has anyone else encountered this?
#37310 by charger
Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:00 pm
I'm currently experiencing the same thing. But also when I make outgoing calls, the phone I call rings but I don't hear a ring from the phone I'm calling from and can't hear the voice on the other end.
#39062 by robster
Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:49 pm
I have the same issue. I just got mine. Haven't had it a full week and a problem. It concerns me that there is now a documented trend and users stating that customer service said they'd call back but never did. I suspect that there was a recent patch pushed out that is causing some new issues and they are scrambling to fix the issue behind the scenes. I hope someone from Ooma responds to this thread and at least acknowledges there is an issue and hopefully a work around.
#40681 by dwoglesby
Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:50 am
I am having a similar problem.I have been using Ooma Telo since 12/21/2009 and twice I have had this happen. I go to make a call, I get a dial tone and then hear nothiong again. Everytime this has happened the person on the other end said they received the call and answered and nothing. I even called cell phones in the house and they would ring but I hear nothing on my end. The only way to fix is to reset both the cable modem and the Ooma unit. After that it works for a week or so and does it again.