This forum includes tips for maintaining the best audio quality possible with the Ooma System. If your Ooma system is having issues with dropped calls, static audio or echo, look here for assistance.
#30033 by mwarpinski
Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:03 pm
I can receive/make calls without a problem. However, after about 30 seconds the person on the other line cannot hear me but I can hear them. This goes on for about 15 seconds and then the call drops from their end. I have called multiple numbers in different area codes with the same result.
#37028 by Shing
Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:08 am
I have this happen to me as well. I called support a while ago and changed the settings as they told me to but it hasn't helped. I have the 6.0 cordless phones and no wireless router to interfere. I will still hear the other persons voice but they cannot hear me and then after a few seconds of saying "hello" I will be back to the ooma dial tone. This happens to me on the hub and not just the scout. My speeds are ok. When this happens while talking to those who know I have ooma they always say "your new phone system went out again".