This forum includes tips for maintaining the best audio quality possible with the Ooma System. If your Ooma system is having issues with dropped calls, static audio or echo, look here for assistance.
#14189 by southsound
Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:21 pm
I must have taken my nice pills today. In the last 10 minutes I just deleted 2 really negative replies to WHN's posts. I guess I just feel more pity than anything else for a person who is so negative and refuses to accept help from the great people on this forum. We only have to read a couple of flame threads or replies - I feel for those who work or live near this person. And I don't know if there is family involved, but I REALLY feel for them.

My sage advise to all: Hug your family, do a random act of kindness, thank the Lord for your blessings today, and treat yourself to some really good cheesecake, chocolate, ice cream, or any other treat you can find! :cool:
#14192 by WayneDsr
Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:58 pm
My wife is baking brownies with walnuts as we speak!
:-)

Wayne
#14199 by southsound
Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:18 pm
WayneDsr wrote:My wife is baking brownies with walnuts as we speak!

Wayne

Feature Request :idea: Feature Request :idea: Feature Request
How about making it possible to send some of Wayne's brownies to Harstine Island via BoIP (Brownies over IP) and maybe I could send something via ICoIP (Ice Cream over IP) to go with what he's having :cool:
#14299 by whn
Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:26 pm

Wayne

Forget the wife, you and Southsand should really get a room and feed brownies to each other.

BTW, I don't appreciate your comments to me, calling me a troll or whatever stupid internet message board terminology crap you are into.

NOTHING makes you more important than me. Don't forget that.
Last edited by whn on Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#14300 by southsound
Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:29 pm
whn wrote:

Wayne

you two should really get a room and feed brownies to each other.

Only if we can have ice cream too! And maybe some of that wonderful Clear American fizzy strawberry water from Walmart - which is made in Canada!? Go figure.

But as long as you are suggesting, why not join us too? Much better than fighting about VOIP issues! :cool:

I agree with the awesome desire of the 1973 Miss America Pagent winner when asked what she wanted to accomplish in her new roll: "All I want is world peace!" I guess that would be nice here too.