This forum includes tips for maintaining the best audio quality possible with the Ooma System. If your Ooma system is having issues with dropped calls, static audio or echo, look here for assistance.
#107160 by hellovn
Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:29 pm
Hi,

When I called to Vietnam, my ooma phone ring seems that it is trying to make a phone call and wait for the receivers to reply. However, on the other side, the receivers' phone doesn't ring or receive anything. This is very confusing so can you fix it? You can check the logs in my ooma.
#107166 by thunderbird
Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:33 pm
hellovn wrote:Hi,

When I called to Vietnam, my ooma phone ring seems that it is trying to make a phone call and wait for the receivers to reply. However, on the other side, the receivers' phone doesn't ring or receive anything. This is very confusing so can you fix it? You can check the logs in my ooma.

For this problem you have to contact Ooma Customer Service. They will probably want you to give them dates, times and the phone number that you were calling.

Customer Support
Email: support@oomacare.com
Phone: 1-888-711-OOMA (6662)
Hours: Weekdays 7am-7pm PT, Weekends 8am-5pm PT
#108222 by 1150B
Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:44 pm
I had issues with call being connected but caller could not hear me. Called Ooma Support , received mulilevel suuport & after leaving the #'s they went to work. Received an email next day that the routing was changed/updated. Fixed the problem. :D Great Customer service!!