This forum includes tips for maintaining the best audio quality possible with the Ooma System. If your Ooma system is having issues with dropped calls, static audio or echo, look here for assistance.
#99516 by mfignewton77
Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:51 pm
I have read alot of forums and post and cannot get this talk delay taken care of. I have gone into the router and changed port 1 where ooma is connected to and changed it to full duplex, i also went into ooma and changed to all zeros in Qos. I get about 11-12Mbs on download and 1-2Mbs on upload. I am also using a panasonic dect 6.0 cordless phone. PLEASE let me know what else i can do the delay is a good second and a half. It dont sound like alot but i always talk over the people i am talking to. Is there a new firmware which will help this?

#99524 by thunderbird
Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:04 pm
mfignewton77 wrote:I have read alot of forums and post and cannot get this talk delay taken care of. I have gone into the router and changed port 1 where ooma is connected to and changed it to full duplex, i also went into ooma and changed to all zeros in Qos. I get about 11-12Mbs on download and 1-2Mbs on upload. I am also using a panasonic dect 6.0 cordless phone. PLEASE let me know what else i can do the delay is a good second and a half. It dont sound like alot but i always talk over the people i am talking to. Is there a new firmware which will help this?

See topic: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14087