This forum includes tips for maintaining the best audio quality possible with the Ooma System. If your Ooma system is having issues with dropped calls, static audio or echo, look here for assistance.
#98798 by WayneDsr
Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:08 pm
All up in Indiana.

Wayne
#98801 by oldanbo
Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:13 pm
Two Telos down here in Wash. state west of Seattle
#98802 by Leeway
Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:13 pm
murphy wrote:Based on the last time this happened a couple of years ago it will take a while for all of the Ooma boxes in the country to get their turn at the registration server. It doesn't have the capacity to handle them all at the same time.

August is not kind to Ooma methinks!! Almost to the same date.

Donna
#98805 by murphy
Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:25 pm
WayneDsr wrote:All up in Indiana.

Wayne

Are you sure?
My Telo and Hub look like they are up but incoming calls to both of them are being forwarded to my cell phone.
They both work for outgoing calls.
#98809 by tpeluso
Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:30 pm
My Telo in NYC's been dropping in and out for the past few hours. 'Bout every 30 minutes or so indicator goes red for a couple of minutes before going back to blue.
#98810 by pardiniman
Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:37 pm
Brand new to Ooma had it two weeks and now had my first outage 9 pm eastern time :( I hope this doesn't happen often.My call quality going out sucks I'm told I'm breaking up.Looking for a fix ,anyone have a cure
#98811 by dsinternet
Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:43 pm
I have had Ooma since 2009 and can only remember 2 times it went out. Both times they where up within hours. So this does not happen often. I am sure the Ooma people are running around like crazy trying to get it back up. No one wants this type of thing to happen.
#98812 by mhowie
Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:44 pm
tpeluso wrote:My Telo in NYC's been dropping in and out for the past few hours. 'Bout every 30 minutes or so indicator goes red for a couple of minutes before going back to blue.

Same behavior here...I just noticed this cycle occurring.
#98814 by WayneDsr
Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:51 pm
murphy wrote:
WayneDsr wrote:All up in Indiana.

Wayne

Are you sure?
My Telo and Hub look like they are up but incoming calls to both of them are being forwarded to my cell phone.
They both work for outgoing calls.

Spoke too soon. Telos are both down again. Your're right murphy, Hub is blue but no calls in, only out.

Update: Telos and hub are now working calls in and out.

WD