This forum includes tips for maintaining the best audio quality possible with the Ooma System. If your Ooma system is having issues with dropped calls, static audio or echo, look here for assistance.
#87928 by heyeric88
Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:52 am
When I get almost any incoming calls, the "line" light on my phone flashes on, then when the caller ID should tell me who's calling, the LCD display flashes solid black, and the "line" light drops. This repeats two or three times, and then the call goes to VM. I am never able to answer the call. I have seen many incoming call issues, but this one seems relatively unique, though may have same root cause as other issues. Appreciate any help.
#87941 by thunderbird
Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:56 pm
heyeric88 wrote:When I get almost any incoming calls, the "line" light on my phone flashes on, then when the caller ID should tell me who's calling, the LCD display flashes solid black, and the "line" light drops. This repeats two or three times, and then the call goes to VM. I am never able to answer the call. I have seen many incoming call issues, but this one seems relatively unique, though may have same root cause as other issues. Appreciate any help.

Try going into My Ooma and unchecking all of the Blacklist settings, then test.