This forum includes tips for maintaining the best audio quality possible with the Ooma System. If your Ooma system is having issues with dropped calls, static audio or echo, look here for assistance.
#87906 by Greg4ooma
Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:33 pm
Noticed very laggy voice mail here in the last hour. Push the voice mail button, the unit sits there with line 1 in red, voice mail does not announce messages.....then 45-50 seconds later, it says I have no messages when I do.

Checked the MYOOMA.COM website, its not responding. Was going to check voice mail settings.

Anyone else having problems with laggy voice mail or trying to access myooma.com ? ? ? ? ?
#87910 by thunderbird
Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:54 pm
Greg4ooma wrote:Noticed very laggy voice mail here in the last hour. Push the voice mail button, the unit sits there with line 1 in red, voice mail does not announce messages.....then 45-50 seconds later, it says I have no messages when I do.

Checked the MYOOMA.COM website, its not responding. Was going to check voice mail settings.

Anyone else having problems with laggy voice mail or trying to access myooma.com ? ? ? ? ?

The Laggy voice mail has been corrected in the recent past by removing power from the Ooma device for 20 minutes, then repowering Ooma device. When I had the problem a while back, I had to repeat the procedure three times before it corrected itself.

I just checked and my Ooma login worked just fine for me. Try using Firefox.
#87935 by thunderbird
Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:05 pm
Greg4ooma wrote:https://my.ooma.com/home/login

DOWN AGAIN..... Very slow to draw page intermittently when it does come up.

Try loging in to My Ooma, at work, or at friend or relative's house, to see if it's My Ooma or your home's Internet service.

I just tested mine again, and I got right in.
#87936 by Greg4ooma
Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:13 pm
Appears to be just an intermittent thing. About the same time yesterday.

Just clicked on it, and it loaded right up. So its not anything on my end.

looks good for now. thanks!