This forum includes tips for maintaining the best audio quality possible with the Ooma System. If your Ooma system is having issues with dropped calls, static audio or echo, look here for assistance.
#79884 by lbmofo
Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:33 am
hikerwillie, your current provider being CenturyTel tells me that you are running in landline integration mode. Is that right?

If in landline integration mode, all incoming calls and local outgoing calls including toll free are all through CenturyTel, did you know that?
#79887 by hikerwillie
Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:26 pm
Hello lbmofo,
My apologies (red blushing face)! :( I fed my landline number into the tnid box, not the Ooma number. Thank you for alerting me. I will edit my post. I am not using landline integration.
I am an avid reader of this forum and thank you, thunderbird and the other knowledgeable contributors.
#79892 by lbmofo
Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:56 pm
hikerwillie, it is quite alright. :) I just wanted to let you know if you were in landline integration, then only outgoing out of area code numbers called should be impacted by Ooma.
#79987 by lbmofo
Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:05 am
lbmofo wrote:hikerwillie, it is quite alright. :) I just wanted to let you know if you were in landline integration, then only outgoing out of area code numbers called should be impacted by Ooma.

I might be losing my mind, I am sure I wrote this post yesterday vs today. :? For certain NOT just a few minutes ago.
#80111 by murphy
Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:53 pm
lbmofo wrote:
lbmofo wrote:hikerwillie, it is quite alright. :) I just wanted to let you know if you were in landline integration, then only outgoing out of area code numbers called should be impacted by Ooma.

I might be losing my mind, I am sure I wrote this post yesterday vs today. :? For certain NOT just a few minutes ago.

I'm not sure what you are referring to.

Re: Ooma Chronic Audio Delay Problem User’s List

Postby lbmofo » Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:56 pm
hikerwillie, it is quite alright. :) I just wanted to let you know if you were in landline integration, then only outgoing out of area code numbers called should be impacted by Ooma.


On my screen it's dated two days ago.
#80112 by lbmofo
Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:15 pm
I sure didn't write the "losing my mind" comment today. Something's up with timestamp on these posts. It was a few days ago that I made the comment and on that day, the post I wrote 2 days prior had the same date stamp as that day. Weird.
#80114 by southsound
Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:30 pm
lbmofo wrote:I might be losing my mind, I am sure I wrote this post yesterday vs today. :? For certain NOT just a few minutes ago.

Goes along with heavy posting. Mine went a few months ago and I can't speak for murphy or WayneDSR. :P
#80115 by lbmofo
Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:16 am
southsound wrote:
lbmofo wrote:I might be losing my mind, I am sure I wrote this post yesterday vs today. :? For certain NOT just a few minutes ago.

Goes along with heavy posting. Mine went a few months ago and I can't speak for murphy or WayneDSR. :P

Is there an O.A. in Seattle? LOL
#80161 by nn5i
Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:49 am
southsound wrote:
lbmofo wrote:I might be losing my mind

Goes along with heavy posting.

First reading, I read "heavy petting". Not bad for a guy in his 70s. Shows my mind is still where I want it.
#80304 by mrbill16
Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:16 pm
Current Telephone Company:
Choice One Communications Inc.
Original Telephone Company:
Choice One Of New Hampshire Inc.
Original Telephone Company Type:
Competitive Local Exchange Carrier (CLEC)

Delay varies. Sometimes as much as several seconds. Has been noticed since install march 2011.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests