This forum includes tips for maintaining the best audio quality possible with the Ooma System. If your Ooma system is having issues with dropped calls, static audio or echo, look here for assistance.
#79300 by cdamania1
Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:49 am
Hi All,

A New issue on OOMa's side arrise today.. Not sure if anyone else is experiancing this but here it the issue.

When calling international you dial the number and the voice prompt states that there is $0 balance in your account, please go to my.ooma.com and refill your prepaid balance. Then the call ends and returns to a dial tone.

Yesterday i was able to make calls fine.

Is anyone else experiencing this.

Thanks
cdamania1
#79308 by ntoy
Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:40 am
cdamania1 wrote:Hi All,

A New issue on OOMa's side arrise today.. Not sure if anyone else is experiancing this but here it the issue.

When calling international you dial the number and the voice prompt states that there is $0 balance in your account, please go to my.ooma.com and refill your prepaid balance. Then the call ends and returns to a dial tone.

Thanks
cdamania1

Hello,

What country are you calling? We made some modifications. Can you try again?

Thx
#79310 by cdamania1
Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:55 am
ntoy wrote:
cdamania1 wrote:Hi All,

Thanks
cdamania1

Hello,

What country are you calling? We made some modifications. Can you try again?

Thx

Hello

i was trying to call India.. I am currently at work but will try once i get home today..

Thanks for your help.

please let me know if i will be ok to call.

thanks once again.
#79337 by Tom
Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:46 pm
This issue was resolved at 09:45 PDT. Our apologies. There was an error in a configuration update.
#80342 by Anoop
Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:51 am
Hi,
I have issues in making calls to India through ooma.
-> I can hear the voice of the person on the other side but they can't hear me.
-> The minutes are getting reduced randomly even if the phone just rings and no one picks up.
Please let me know if you have anyone has any similar issues.
#80361 by thunderbird
Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:17 pm
Anoop:
For the I/they cann't hear You/me problem:
If your Ooma device is connected behind your router, you might try reserving a static IP address for your Ooma device in your router, than place the Ooma static IP address in the router's DMZ.