This forum includes tips for maintaining the best audio quality possible with the Ooma System. If your Ooma system is having issues with dropped calls, static audio or echo, look here for assistance.
#79486 by murphy
Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:05 am
I don't know what their update server capacity is but given the small number of updates in a year it would not be cost effective to invest in a huge number of update servers. In a normal environment you wouldn't know when updates are coming. The majority of Ooma's customers don't use this forum and wouldn't know that an update is coming.
If they could do 500 customers an hour and they have 100,000 customers (both assumptions on my part with no basis in fact) it would take 200 hours or 8 days. Since I don't know how many customers they have or how many they can update in an hour I have no idea how long it will take.
#79544 by EA PA
Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:10 pm
thunderbird wrote:
Tom B wrote:We will be resuming the 45073 rollout next week.

Resume? Why did they stop? I want to "hear" from my Telo...
#79566 by EA PA
Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:15 am
Mrjohnc1 wrote:Woke up Sunday morning and its here, I now have 45073! :D

Jealous.. :|
#79580 by I_Ooma_2
Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:56 am
No love for me yet either. :cry:

I assume I'll get the update sometime over the next week or so. I'm not really having any major problems anyway, but darnit, I like updates! :D

Edit: I stand corrected. I just noticed that I got the update sometime this afternoon. Cool.
#79625 by EA PA
Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:10 pm
I_Ooma_2 wrote:No love for me yet either. :cry:

I assume I'll get the update sometime over the next week or so. I'm not really having any major problems anyway, but darnit, I like updates! :D

Edit: I stand corrected. I just noticed that I got the update sometime this afternoon. Cool.

Big Sunday - Me too :D
#79634 by I_Ooma_2
Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:28 pm
I like the new look of the Telo setup pages. It looks more "modern" than before. For some reason the older setup pages looked like something out of the 60s or 70s to me. Some very nice improvements so far, even if some are only cosmetic.