This forum includes tips for maintaining the best audio quality possible with the Ooma System. If your Ooma system is having issues with dropped calls, static audio or echo, look here for assistance.
#76569 by TysAri08
Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:01 am
This is kind of hard to explain, an I might have not put it in the most appropriate section. I attempted to search for this topic already but couldn't find it; please accept my appologies if someone already brought it up.

Sometimes after I hang up on a call, my phone will ring a second or two later. The CID is blank an when I answer no one is there. It's almost like the call hasn't completely disconnected yet. This happens regardless of whether the initial call was placed by me, or received by me.

Any idea why it would do this? Any way to stop it from happening? Is his possibly a known glitch that is already being worked on?

It's not a huge problem; more of an annoyance than anything. Thanks for any help!
#77956 by EA PA
Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:04 pm
I have had this happen 3 times out of hundreds of calls; same exact symptoms. In each case I was testing OOMA by quickly calling one time after the other, usually to the same phone to see if configuration changes that I made worked. I have never had it happen after a small duration of time between calls though.