Need extra help installing your Ooma Hub or Telo system? Let us know.
#62656 by pthle84
Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:11 pm
Hi,
My number porting was completed on 8/18, and since then (2 days) all incoming calls go straight to the voice mail and my home phone does not ring.
I called customer service yesterday 8/18, and was told to reset by unplug the power from my Ooma unit, but after reset the issue remains.
Please help as my dad is really angry right now :(
#62659 by pthle84
Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:54 pm
mine is ooma hub, and no I don't see any light flashing in the envelop button. Would anyone know what other tricks?
I'm on the line waiting for ooma customer support now, but after wait for 1/2 hr, I need to call and wait for the rep again
#62660 by murphy
Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:01 pm
pthle84 wrote:mine is ooma hub, and no I don't see any light flashing in the envelop button. Would anyone know what other tricks?
I'm on the line waiting for ooma customer support now, but after wait for 1/2 hr, I need to call and wait for the rep again

The envelope button (middle button in right column) will not flash. If it is red, push and hold until it turns off. Make sure the intensity control knob on the right side is turned up. The tab on the back of the unit should be blue. It's intensity will vary with the intensity knob.