Need extra help installing your Ooma Hub or Telo system? Let us know.
#62547 by tcrcnsx
Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:51 pm
hi I bought 3 ooma system from costco, each one came with 1 ooma handset 2 of the location i only need the ooma telo. so that works great, now I have another location that i already setup ooma telo and second ooma telo handset. now here is where i need help how do i use the other 2 ooma telo handset with this system now. i want 1 ooma telo with 3 handset with 4 different numbers.
#62555 by ntoy
Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:21 pm
Hello,

Each of the 3 telos have unique pins - you would register each handset to the telo you want to use it on.

"i want 1 ooma telo with 3 handset with 4 different numbers." - Currently your account shows premier trial active - You would need to purchase premier(monthly or annual) - this would allow 2 numbers. Next, you would need to purchase the 3rd & 4th numbers - they would cost $4.99 each per month per number.
#62572 by tommies
Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:51 pm
tcrcnsx wrote:can I add 2 extra line with out hooking up those 2 extra ooma handset, and just pay the 4.99 each line charge per month ?

Hm, one Telo only supports two lines. If you have 3rd, and/or 4th numbers, it's not additional lines. Only two calls can be active per telo.

If you really want 4 lines, you need at least two telos with premier.