Need extra help installing your Ooma Hub or Telo system? Let us know.
#4074 by mthomtech
Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:35 pm
Hopefully someone can help me out with a simple question.

I just setup ooma (works fantastically well) and signed up for Ooma Premiere for 1-year to port my old number for free. My question is ... does the 1-year subscription start after the 60-day trial ends? In other words will I get 14 months of premiere service, or did I forfiet my trial? I couldn't find a subscription end date in my account info.

As a general comment on the service. I've had Vonage for several years, and have been happy with them for the most part. But I couldn't pass up the Ooma product (the new Telo looks even cooler, but the current hardware works great for what I need now). Setup was a snap and everything works awesome.
#4127 by tjnamtiw
Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:44 pm
trim81 wrote:I've read here that 1 year starts after the 60 day trial.

Yes, when you are in the 'sign up' process, it says it starts AFTER your trial ends, which is really nice of ooma to do that.
#4222 by Dennis P
Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:15 pm
Just to confirm what others have said, we do tack the paid part of the subscription on to the end of your trial period. In another thread, someone has asked to see the next billing date of the current subscription which would allow you to confirm this. We'll add that to our list of things to do.
#4344 by NVGuy36
Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:54 pm
Thanks for the info, but my trial consisted of 6 months (bought from Costco). Is there some way (other than waiting for the 'list' to be completed) I can confirm the annual subscription has been tacked on to my initial 6 month trial?
#4347 by toddbecker
Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:42 pm
NVGuy36 wrote:Thanks for the info, but my trial consisted of 6 months (bought from Costco). Is there some way (other than waiting for the 'list' to be completed) I can confirm the annual subscription has been tacked on to my initial 6 month trial?

This was the exact same question I asked (Costco and all), as mentioned above, the additional time was added to the 6 months, although there is no way online to confirm this.