Need extra help installing your Ooma Hub or Telo system? Let us know.
#59528 by bsweezey
Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:34 pm
I am having trouble setting up my system the way I want. I currently have a Telo Base, and 2 Telo Headsets, plus two phone numbers and the premier service. I have set up each headset with a different phone number and separate voicemails. One phone is for home and the other for business. Everything is working fine except for one feature. For my work phone, I want calls to be forwarded to my cell phone. The only way I know to do this is to set the call forwarding to "Multi-Ring". Unfortunately, when I do this, it causes my second headset (home phone) to ring whenever someone calls my business line. Ideally, I would like to have my business line call forward (at all times) to my cell phone, and have the home phone call forward to my wife's cell phone. Is this possible? If so, how do I set this up? I would appreciate any help.
#59553 by bw1
Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:36 am
Did you try logging into my.ooma with the two phone numbers separately?

In theory, you should be able to log in with each number (same password) and configure call forwarding for both numbers separately. Although, from what I've read, there is a bug that may be preventing this from working correctly.

You may need to contact CS to help.
#59589 by highq
Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:58 am
bw1 wrote:Did you try logging into my.ooma with the two phone numbers separately?

In theory, you should be able to log in with each number (same password) and configure call forwarding for both numbers separately. Although, from what I've read, there is a bug that may be preventing this from working correctly.

Logging in with either of my numbers leads me to exactly the same choices; the only thing that I can see to configure on a per-number basis is the ring pattern, not forwarding or multi-ring,
#59590 by bw1
Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:06 am
highq wrote:Logging in with either of my numbers leads me to exactly the same choices; the only thing that I can see to configure on a per-number basis is the ring pattern, not forwarding or multi-ring,


Did you assign a phone number to a personal device?
#59591 by highq
Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:19 am
bw1 wrote:
highq wrote:Logging in with either of my numbers leads me to exactly the same choices; the only thing that I can see to configure on a per-number basis is the ring pattern, not forwarding or multi-ring,


Did you assign a phone number to a personal device?


Heh -- I figured that out two minutes after posting :!:

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests