Need extra help installing your Ooma Hub or Telo system? Let us know.
#3619 by blphu
Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:58 am
My phone has been working fine until the last couple of days. Now incoming calls can't go through at all. When someone calls me, they get a message "The person you've dialed can't take your call, please leave a message". The only setting I've change in ooma Lounge is the connect tone, nothing else. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks!
#3621 by WayneDsr
Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:05 am
Longshot:
Try turning off your ooma hub and Scout and turning it back on after about 10 seconds (power cycle).
I would do the same for your modem and router (if you have one) while you're at it.
In this order: ooma hub/scout, unplug power.
Turn off modem and router, wait a minute then plug in modem, when modem resets plug in router.
When internet is up and running turn on hub/Scout.
Like I said, this is a longshot, but worth a try.

Wayne
#3623 by murphy
Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:20 am
blphu wrote:My phone has been working fine until the last couple of days. Now incoming calls can't go through at all. When someone calls me, they get a message "The person you've dialed can't take your call, please leave a message". The only setting I've change in ooma Lounge is the connect tone, nothing else. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks!

Is the envelope button lit? If it is, push and hold until it goes out.
#3697 by blphu
Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:57 am
murphy wrote:
blphu wrote:My phone has been working fine until the last couple of days. Now incoming calls can't go through at all. When someone calls me, they get a message "The person you've dialed can't take your call, please leave a message". The only setting I've change in ooma Lounge is the connect tone, nothing else. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks!

Is the envelope button lit? If it is, push and hold until it goes out.

It worked!! Thanks :)