Need extra help installing your Ooma Hub or Telo system? Let us know.
#3739 by funone46
Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:15 pm
funone46 wrote:
trim81 wrote:wherever you bought it at should have a 14-day return policy, does it now?

I sure Amazon does. , but they do not send out an advance replacement

Checked with Amazon, I would have to order a new one , then return the def. one. I can not be with out a phone that long. And If I have to return it , it will be for a refund only
#3741 by WayneDsr
Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:23 pm
Checked with Amazon, I would have to order a new one , then return the def. one. I can not be with out a phone that long. And If I have to return it , it will be for a refund only.

Am I reading this wrong? It looks like you said you order one and then you send yours back. Isn't that what you want?

Wayne
#3750 by funone46
Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:01 am
WayneDsr wrote:
Checked with Amazon, I would have to order a new one , then return the def. one. I can not be with out a phone that long. And If I have to return it , it will be for a refund only.

Am I reading this wrong? It looks like you said you order one and then you send yours back. Isn't that what you want?

Wayne

Ok, I was tired last night. If I order a new one and return the old one for a refund that would work. But what happens to my phone numbers I have now, when I activate the new system?, Or do I try for days to get ahold of CS to move them over? Any Ideas? I do like the system and would like to stay with it too.
#3829 by Mojo
Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:12 pm
Hi funone46,

If you're getting a replacement device, you'd need to contact customer support to transfer over your existing account settings. If you're having problems reaching customer support due to large call volumes, I'd probably try calling between 9:30 AM-4 PM PST. The largest spikes in call volumes seem to occur when we open (at 8 AM PST and near when we close 5PM-6PM PST).

We're still working on managing staff levels (as we have been for the past few months) to minimize hold times during any time of the day.

Thanks.
#4070 by funone46
Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:35 pm
Well mojo , on my third attempt today I got through. The gentleman on the phone took my mac info for the new unit and told be it would be ready in 10 min. Well and hour and a half later, and another 30 min on hold the second gentleman seamed to know his stuff, he activated the new hub right away and even called me back to make sure all is well.
Thanks and hope you continue to grow your CS area fast