Need extra help installing your Ooma Hub or Telo system? Let us know.
#52559 by hottea
Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:04 am
I noticed there's new released firmware(35862) for Telo headset. The Telo headset supposes to check and upgrade automatically everyday. But I noticed that today my Telo's firmware version is still 35452. So I tried to upgrade myself manually, and it won't do that at all, it just told me that I've already had the latest version, but actually is not! Anyone know how to forced it upgrade? Thanks.
#52560 by murphy
Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:08 am
hottea wrote:I noticed there's new released firmware(35862) for Telo headset. The Telo headset supposes to check and upgrade automatically everyday. But I noticed that today my Telo's firmware version is still 35452. So I tried to upgrade myself manually, and it won't do that at all, it just told me that I've already had the latest version, but actually is not! Anyone know how to forced it upgrade? Thanks.

You can't force it. Your system will be upgraded when the scheduled time comes up. They can't upgrade everyone at the same time.
#52561 by Groundhound
Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:10 am
hottea wrote:I noticed there's new released firmware(35862) for Telo headset. The Telo headset supposes to check and upgrade automatically everyday. But I noticed that today my Telo's firmware version is still 35452. So I tried to upgrade myself manually, and it won't do that at all, it just told me that I've already had the latest version, but actually is not! Anyone know how to forced it upgrade? Thanks.

The numbers you posted refer to the firmware on the Telo base, which are readable on the handset. You can also check the Telo base firmware version in its setup by going to the "Status" screen. Firmware updates are initiated by Ooma and should update your Telo base automatically, but it generally takes several days to roll out to everyone once the update process begins.