Need extra help installing your Ooma Hub or Telo system? Let us know.
#49720 by trichert
Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:05 am
My Ooma is working fine but i'm switching providers today and will likely need to get to the console. I scanned my entire IP block and can't seem to find it i tried to go to every active ip's web page.

Is there a way to reset the ooma without loosing my voicemail and other settings ?
#49753 by murphy
Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:39 pm
trichert wrote:My Ooma is working fine but i'm switching providers today and will likely need to get to the console. I scanned my entire IP block and can't seem to find it i tried to go to every active ip's web page.

Is there a way to reset the ooma without loosing my voicemail and other settings ?

Your voice mail is on Ooma's servers. Just connect your Ooma to the the new ISP and you will be back in business.
#49761 by tommies
Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:43 pm
I recently changed from att dsl to comcast cable. I move the whole gig to the cable modem, and it's up in no time.

BTW, I just jumped on Comcast promotion, 29.99 for 12months: high-speed Internet (+ basic tv for one room) No contract. so far, I'm happy with the quality ( 10-16Mb down, 2-6Mb up) a lot faster than my dsl(1.5Mb down, 256k up)